TOTEM is your partner to earn extra value from your building, and you can rest assured that you’ll receive a personal service:
– Personalized support, from the study phase through to regular technical equipment maintenance:
- Marketing to operators
- Urban planning advice, land occupancy studies, prior notifications and building permits, and administrative authorizations
- Personalized legal expertise, from signing the long-term lease contract through to the notarized deed of sale
- Managing prior technical studies to approve the co-owned property
- Secure and reliable management of site access, with the installation of supervised digital boxes, allowing us to manage access by our workers and monitor service call-outs
- A team of landlord relations experts to guarantee an excellent relationship throughout the contract
– Tailored financial management: billing on behalf of the co-owned property, guaranteed long-term income with a yearly advance payment.
– A local presence thanks to teams at 7 sites across France (Villejuif, Donges, Nantes, Portet sur Garonne, Lyon, Marseille, and Villeneuve d’Ascq) and at 5 sites in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Baleares, Sevilla, Valladolid)
TOTEM draws on its industrial know-how to help cover your co-ownership costs. We strive to offer you the best possible technical and financial solutions to allow you to leverage your assets in the long-term.
Because we have a very thorough understanding of operator needs, we oversee the marketing of locations on your building. These operators are constantly looking for new, high-quality property to install antennas on roofs and improve mobile coverage.
Choosing TOTEM as a partner means choosing peace of mind.